update on sister
well hello all..
sorry haven't been back to write anything in a long time...very busy of lately.As some of you know my sister who was in the car accident couple months back has been finally moved here back in Ontario to a Rehab facility.Which makes me very happy as i can finally see her :)..i'll keep you all posted on her progress..thank you to everyone for there support.
sorry haven't been back to write anything in a long time...very busy of lately.As some of you know my sister who was in the car accident couple months back has been finally moved here back in Ontario to a Rehab facility.Which makes me very happy as i can finally see her :)..i'll keep you all posted on her progress..thank you to everyone for there support.


1 Comments:
As I've said to you before I'm very glad to hear your sister is doing good. And I wish her speedy and healthy full recovery.
Post a Comment
<< Home