1/26/2007

Norieaga to be released


former Panamian dictator who has been held in U.S custody for the last 20 years will be released in September for good behaviour and be return to Panama..Noriega now 70 who is being held in Miami on money laundering & drug trafficking convictions..Noriega who was arrested after the U.S government decided to invade Panama in 1989 to arrest the former dictator on the beliefs he was trafficking drugs into the US..He plans to waive any deportation hearings and leave for Panama the day after his release.He plans to live his last days with his grandson in retirement and no plans to return to any sort of political public life once return.He still faces charges of homicide and crimes against humanity in Panama.


heres the story

1 Comments:

Blogger Lurker said...

Hey Warren,

Thanks for the myspace message. I'll keep this brief if you've been reading my blog then you know what I've been up to.

And that I'm pretty much exhausted these days. But I'm sure you'd know all about that since you work interesting hours yourself.

Other then the exhausted part I'm doing alright. Hope things with you are well.

Wednesday, 07 March, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<